[AT] Simplicity Sovereign with Kohler CH18 engine - Update

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Apr 13 18:02:26 PDT 2016

If you can get to the valve adjustment easily, I would check the valve
lash, and give it about 0.003-.006 extra.  I do this to allow for the
recession of the valve in the seat due to the gas we get nowdays.  It
helps on the high end where I never run !!!  Then I would adjust the
float level just a little bit below the recommended level.   A good NGK
spark plug should take care of what is left.  I would not use Champion
plugs anymore....

Cecil in OKla