[AT] Looking for a manifold for Hercules

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 12 17:02:43 PDT 2016

Check some older salvage yards. You know there should be plenty of those
machines out there in a fence row. I'm assuming the engine was on a
rounded back combine? I think all the square backs had Deere engines. It
wasn't but a few years ago someone offered me a couple of combines to
haul them away, never looked at them. One thing I have found in dealing
with combine salvage yards is on a machine that old a lot of the guys
answering the phone don't care to help look for parts for an older
machine, kind of hard to get around that. I have found that if a salvage
company has several different individual yards, you need to call each
yard to ask about inventory.
Good Luck.
John Hall