[AT] Mother

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:10:49 PDT 2016

Thanks again for the kind replies.  I'll be heading out for
MD in an hour or two so this reply will have to suffice
until later.  I sincerely appreciate the comments.  I do
feel the need to comment on something.  I said or gave the
impression that I am not grieving for my mom yet.  Actually
I've already gone through that process as I watched her die.
Yes I will miss her but watching her struggle to live and not
understand that she was never going to get better was much
worse than loosing her.  I was truly relieved when her struggle
was over.  She was/is a very religious person and she was confident
of where she was going when she left this life so I'm just being
happy for her.  I'm sure a time will come when I am overwhelmed
with grief but it will be because of my own self pity, not because she
has completed her journey.

Charlie