[AT] Off topic/ Personal, my mom

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:47:18 PDT 2016

Sorry for my delay Charlie but please accept my condolences as well.  I
find myself somehow understanding your position with regard to grieving.
My dad is about to turn 95 and he's still doing well, living at home, still
driving and shopping and preparing his own meals, etc.  He's lived quite a
life so far and when he finally does depart, I suspect I'll feel about the
same way you feel now.  Godspeed to your mom.

SO