[AT] Need help no internet connection

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Apr 9 20:17:23 PDT 2016

Dean, forgive me for being so forward, but I would use those wrenches
every chance I had; your Father didn't buy them to sit on the shelf and
neither should you. I was given my grandfathers chainsaw when he passed
away, not exactly the same but close. I use the heck out of that saw and
care for it like a baby. I was old enough to remember when a link
snapped on the chain and it wrapped around his bare arm, tore it it up
pretty good. I feel like I'm carrying a part of him with me when I'm
using using it to cut the wood, that keeps his great grand daughters
warm in the winter.

Mike M