[AT] Need help no internet connection

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 9 06:19:59 PDT 2016

That is the worse thing about getting old.  I know where all my tools
are.  They are in my shop.  That being said I spend 90% of my time
looking for them. :-{

I did better in my younger days when everything was stored on one big
carry around tool box.  I would just dump it on the ground and find my
tools right away. Of course I did not need two sets of everything in
Metric and English sizes.