[AT] Need help no internet connection

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Apr 8 19:45:41 PDT 2016

I got my computer fixed today.  A good friend's wife does website work
and recommended an ex federal agency IT person.  It took him about 3
hours and $100 later, I had it back..   Only thing wrong later was my
cordless keyboard and mouse would no longer work.   I had an older model
that was brand new from a thrift store.  Only the mouse would work.  I
connected a wired keyboard I used to use....

A web command file was imbedded in the filezilla program from a
non-official site.   I did not pay a lot of attention when I searched on
Google for filezilla.  I used the first site on the list.   I noticed
that this is not the official site on a lot of searches.   I will be
much more careful next time.

I thought I should let you all know what caused all this.  I really
appreciate all the help.   I wish I was more knowledgeable on computers
and internet.   However, at this stage in life, I don't think I want to
get confused with more stuff to remember...     I have enough trouble
remembering where tools and equipment are.

Cecil in OKla