[AT] Need help no internet connection

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Apr 7 10:17:22 PDT 2016

I am very familiar with FileZilla, and some of the third party distribution, like cnet or sourceforge, will have adware, possibly malware and at least one had an actual virus.

However, if you actually download FileZilla from the project's home page, which the vast majority of folks do, there is no threat of viruses or malware.

Sort of depends where Cecil got his copy.

Spencer Yost