[AT] Need help no internet connection

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Apr 7 08:45:37 PDT 2016

A  few months ago I downloaded a file from filezilla and I can no longer
use that computer.  Constantly pops up various windows that cannot be
closed.  Cecil may have a different thing going on, but you will never
find me going to that filezilla site again.  I could not go back to
restore as my HD has bad areas.  That hard drive will be replaced.  Most
of my important files were backed up, thankfully.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA