[AT] Need help no internet connection

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Apr 6 19:43:44 PDT 2016

Did your internet provider provide your router? I have ATT and it is a
long number written right on the bottom of it.  I know what you mean
about the memory thing. I actually keep a Word document with all my user
names and passwords on it, If I need to change one, I immediately change
it in the Word document as well. Saved me a lot of time on hold with a
customer service rep with me trying to remember the color of my favorite
car :)

Mike M