[AT] Need help no internet connection

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Apr 6 18:41:20 PDT 2016

Cecil, there are those much better than I am with this stuff, but here's
what I would try. Down in your system tray on the lower right hand side
of your screen, you'll see the Internet strength bar indicator. Right
click on that and select Open Network and Sharing Center. Then click on
Manage Wireless Networks. Click on that and see if your connection is
listed. If it is, delete it and set it up again using your router pass
code.  If that doesn't work try a System Restore to a point to when it
last worked.

Mike M