[AT] Old stuff at work

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Tue Apr 5 06:45:20 PDT 2016

I am the one who posted about lawn vacs. Glad you sent the picture
Spencer. I have not made a final decision on what to get yet, but have
changed my methods. I was going to pull it with my zero turn but decided
it would restrict me too much. Also, as I get older the thought of
hooking and unhooking and all the related stuff doesn't much appeal to
me. My thoughts now are to to hook it to my 42 year old 109 Cub Cadet. I
have not used the mower on it in 3 years as it is in too bad of shape;
however,  in a day or so I could repair it good enough to use. Only a
quarter to a third of my lawn needs to be picked up so I would cut as
usual and then a few hours later or the next day go over it with the
Cadet and pick it up. I realize it is an extra trip but by not having to
hook up,etc. it would be a wash. Right now, lawn mowing seems a long way
off as we just had another 8 inches of snow plus 10 degree temperatures
( at or slightly above the record low for this date). Fortunately,
better days are coming.
            Greg Hass