[AT] Old stuff at work

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Apr 3 15:11:46 PDT 2016

While borderline antique and maybe not "really" a tractor,  here is a  pic of my Cub Cadet 100 (circa mid 60s) doing work.

I decided to post it because someone had asked about lawn vacuums. And I had mentioned the Agri-fab unit I was using to vacuum manure in the pastures.  I use the old cub to tow it around.

The only thing wrong with it is sloppy steering and weak brakes. Other than that it runs great.

Hope you like it.

PS:  Thats Traven on the Cub - he is a young fellow we hire from down the road that helps us from time to time.

Spencer Yost