[AT] Discharge Chains

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 01:22:45 PDT 2016

Two things have eliminated the need for ground straps. Main one is the use
of steel belted tires that discharge the charge. The second one is that
discharge hoses are made with conducting straps within to prevent static
build up when transferring. When the tanker is loaded a grounding strap is
connected to the truck to discharge any static electricity.

                    Gene