[AT] General Gear / John Parks

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 06:13:17 PDT 2015

Steve,
On 5/4/2012, Charlie V. posted an old email of Karl Olmstead
olmstead at ridgenet.net dated 12/17/1999, titled Best of ATIS?  At that time,
John Parks was at Western Gear.
John's posts here were always very informative and interesting (even though
I am not much of a crawler enthusiast).
Richard Walker and Don Bowen (don.bowen at earthlink.net), both former ATIS
participants until couple years ago, were good friends of Karl.  I am sure
they would be willing to help you contact John Parks as they spent most of a
day several years ago as personal tour guides for myself and my old college
roommate at a large Gathering Of Orange tractor show in Tulare, CA.
Herb