[AT] de-greasing disc brakes

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:54:15 PDT 2015

Back in the days when I was a boy on the farm I was always
amazed at how well the brakes on my uncles MF 35 deluxe worked.
When working the tractor at 2 row width you could hit  the petal and
that wheel would stop dead in it's tracks and the tractor would pivot
around it.  It was almost as good as a carnival ride to a 10 year old
boy.

I've thought many times I'd like to figure out a way to retrofit disc
brakes onto one of my D-14's just to see if it would work.

Charlie