[AT] traffic

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 15 07:15:19 PDT 2015

Hi Bo,

Yeah I've been thinking of moving my e-mail somewhere else but
I have so many things that I'm subscribed to and so many contacts
that I dread making all of the changes and notifications so I keep
putting up with the mess.  Actually, I never had much problem until
recently.  I think when I upgraded (if you can call it that) to Win 10,
that some of my settings and preferences got changed that have allowed
spammers to find me.  I just have to find the time to sort through it
and see what is going on.

Charlie