[AT] traffic

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 15 06:30:08 PDT 2015

Somehow another my e-mail address has gotten exposed to a bunch of
junk mail so I turn on my computer, open my e-mail and spend the next
half hour deleting junk messages.  I tried unsubscribing to them but
it seems that everyone I unsubscribe results in two new ones.

Not much tractor related going on here these days.

Charlie