[AT] traffic

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Mon Sep 14 18:56:55 PDT 2015

Lately I have been getting almost zero traffic on the atis and sel
lists. Also, slick has fallen off the earth. Our internet provider said
that slick has been black listed by some routing company and they have
no control over that. In the last few days I have gotten  a couple of
posts from farmer and from one other about portland, one or two on SEL,
but none from Charlie or anyone else. So, am I missing everything or is
the list that slow? I am not using much computer language as I know
little about them and let my wife tend to that stuff. I do, however,
have a Masters degree in swearing at the computer and am very good at
that job. Hoping for better computer days ahead.
    Greg Hass