[AT] mowers

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Thu Sep 10 20:46:48 PDT 2015

Farmer,

Glad you are enjoying your new mower. I looked at those, and was impressed, but I got a Hustler 60" Fastrack SD  (commercial grade) mower.
I was able to mow for a relative in Kansas in Monday, mow my property in Oklahoma on Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning, and now have mower back in Texas so I can mow the church and around my shop tomorrow or Saturday.
I built a ball hitch adapter for the front so I can use it to move the trailer that carries it, and also use that as a tie down point for the front when trailering. I need to redo that rear hitch where I can mount a ball on it also. Right now the existing hole is too close to the vertical member to let some hitches go down over the ball.

Sorry you missed Portland. This was the first year I was able to attend. I enjoyed the show plus meeting a few people there.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPad