[AT] Portland

Ivan ivancou at windstream.net
Sun Sep 6 19:13:35 PDT 2015

Herb ,   You got me beat on mileage by a couple hundred miles . Its 730
round trip from here to the campground and back .   I'm only 61 ,but
thats  a long drive for me . Charlene wont help with the driving because
I tow a trailer for our cart .  I gotta admire you for driving that far
. I know you go your sons place first and he brought you from there  the
last two trips .
   Corn and soybeans are big here , the bio fuel places take a lot of it
. Although I do know of a couple potato farmers around . Ivan