[AT] OT truck tires/driveshaft?

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 17:59:00 PDT 2015

Made in China, I think they were Samson, don't know for sure--I can check if
you want. The Chinese ones I put on the back are working out great, I've
hauled over 20 loads with no complaints at all--they are a hybrid on/off
road, resembling a military style somewhat. The used tires I put on the
front are Korean made, the brand starts with a "K". They are radials with a
really deep tread. I imagine they are a fairly pricey tire. I guess I'm a
bit spoiled, every vehicle we have gets major name brand tires, except the
farm trucks, just don't run them enough to justify the cost. I wouldn't care
if they wore out quick, I don't drive the grain truck 1,000 miles a year, I
just need them to perform well.

John