[AT] Just checking....

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Oct 31 15:24:08 PDT 2015

There is an old saying,  " a dry year will scare you, a wet year will
kill you"  It is true.  When it is wet you have to have everything ready
to go and have help available at a moments notice to get into the
field.     M neighbor was going to buy my calves I need to haul off, but
the worms and the late rains have left him hunting pasture for the mama
cows he has....

Cecil in OKla