[AT] LED lights

BRUCE MAHR martian at mymctc.net
Sat Oct 31 06:44:59 PDT 2015

Thanks John, will check them out.

Bruce Mahr

----- Original Message -----
From: jtchall at nc.rr.com
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 08:01:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [AT] LED lights

I bought the cheapest ones I could find, I wanted to stay with the 18w to
keep the current draw low. Basiclaly I bought the cheapest ones I could find
on ebay or Amazon. I bought 2 of amazon last year. They worked so well I
replaced the other 2 headlights this year. They worked so well I have 2 more
that I am going to put on the 4020 for a rear light.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-x-18W-LED-work-flood-round-Light-12V-24V-Off-road-Truck-4x4-Boat-SUV-lamp-/251898928836

John Hall