[AT] Just checking....

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 02:55:14 PDT 2015

I was just noticing that I have more emails to and from the doctor's office
in October than I have from ATIS...
:-)
Very thankful for decent insurance... Medicare and AARP was definitely the
way for us to go, haven't regretted that choice. Between us we have racked
up about $200,000 in medical expenses in the last two years. Out of pocket
has been almost nothing.

Bumped into a friend at McDonalds yesterday who was asking about my old
tractors, he looked really awful. They have been chasing cancer around his
body for a couple of years now and now it is in his liver quite bad... He
doesn't have much time left, just waiting. He was pretty pragmatic about
it. I guess we don't have any real problems after all... We are curable.

--

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
robinson46176 at gmail.com