[AT] and OT The Terror is back!

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:13:10 PDT 2015

Sorry Cecil, I have a hard time finding time reading the whole article not
to mention trying to sort out what's fact or not. Anyhow I do sympatize(S?)
with you in have such hard times farming.

I finally got around finding a new link for the latest clip of the Terror.
https://youtu.be/HmcbKcf9VIc

Mattias

www.rodjagard.n.nu