[AT] Farming and weather modification

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Oct 13 04:10:40 PDT 2015

About a month ago I sowed wheat on my 30 acres of wheat ground with my
no-till drill.  I used it as I still had some green grazing and wanted
to save time and some money..  I was so proud when it came up and was 6
inches tall about a week ago. The best stand I ever had from my no-till
drill since buying it in 2010.
Last year I sowed too late and with the drought, I had 3 days of pasture
during the winter.
Last Wednesday I noticed that the wheat looked brown and not nearly as
good as it had.   Army worms had hit and took out 2/3 of the crop. I
worked on the sprayer Wednesday and sprayed for the worms on Thursday.
If it had rained as predicted on Friday, the seedlings would probably
have recovered and I would have a stand but later than I hoped.
However, no rain and the seedlings were too damaged to recover without
water.  Now, I have to re-sow the field and wait for a rain to get the
seed to sprout.  In addition, the morning glory vines that I had
corralled, are now coming back with a vengeance.  I will have to spray
with 2-4d to kill the weeds before the seed sprouts.  This spray will
also hold off grazing for 30 days, as if that really mattered.   We
started the summer in June at 24 inches above normal, and now are nearly
9 inches below.   I cannot understand how this weather has been so
screwed up all over the US....

I stumbled upon a military researcher by the name of Thomas Bearden (
don't know how he is related, most of my ancestors were horse thieves )
who published a paper on Electromagnetics & gravitational modification.
Reading this paper really opened my eyes about the weather phenomenons
we have been having.  I also found that there appeared to be some
instances where our weather had been modified by another country.  He
was referring to the drought in the Southeast in the 80's I believe.  I
list the link here to this paper.  In fact he was mentioned in april of
2014 in a CBS news article.
http://www.cheniere.org/books/analysis/history.htm  I know there are
some of you on the list who can understand this better than I.   It
would give us some really interesting off topic non political discussion
for the winter months.

Cecil in OKla