[AT] Charlie Hill

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Oct 6 18:59:37 PDT 2015

Farmer, I know what you are talking about, the guy that knocked over my
Ash tree with his excavator that I mentioned to Charlie, needed to pull
the auxiliary diesel tank from the back of his pick up. He asked me if i
could hook up the chain. There is nothing quite as intimidating as
watching the bucket of a 60,000 excavator coming toward you, and then
within inches to hook a chain to the bucket. I trusted the skill of the
operator, so I didn't have a problem with it, but it still gives you pause.

Mike M