[AT] Charlie Hill

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:11:37 PDT 2015

Mike,  It wasn't the case in your example but have you ever noticed
how men and animals run directly away from a falling object or for that
matter a car or a train?  They'll run in the same direction as if they can
out run it when all they need to do is step to the side or run toward the
object
but off at a slight angle.  Pay attention to it.  It's fascinating.
Rabbits are
particularly bad about it.

Charlie