[AT] Charlie Hill,

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 6 06:51:38 PDT 2015

Thanks John,

No it's not near a power line, however, I have a dead pine out in the front
of the
property that is right beside the power line drop going from the transformer
to the
house.  The tree is only about 4' from the wire and I don't dare cut it.
I've tried
to get the power company to cut it when they are in the neighborhood but
because
it's near the drop going to the house and not out on their right of way they
won't
touch it.  I told them to suit themselves because they'll have to put it
back up when
the tree falls on it.  Where it's located won't affect me unless I happen to
be standing
or driving near it when it decides to fall.

I know a bunch of tree folks.  When the time comes I'll find a deal
somewhere.