[AT] Charlie Hill,

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Oct 4 12:56:16 PDT 2015

Maybe just a bit less on the other side of the river Spencer but much
the same. One thing happening here is with the steady wind and the
saturated ground from the last couple weeks events some trees are
falling. Nothing on me or mine other than a few medium to small limbs.
However my neighbor down on the creek says he has quite a few on the
ground.

David
NW NC