[AT] Charlie Hill,

ATIS yostsw at atis.net
Sun Oct 4 05:54:07 PDT 2015

We only got 2.4" in this most recent event, but we have had rain a bunch  of consecutive  days, and that has totaled nearly 6" and contributed to the flooding. I overheard the local weather guy say that yesterday broke a record of 10 consecutive days  of rain in Greensboro nc - about 30 miles east of here.  We had about 6/100 this morning so that makes 11 days.

48 degrees yesterday morning and high winds so it was cold rain as well.

www.rdfarms.com/weather

Spencer Yost