[AT] Charlie Hill,

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 4 01:36:00 PDT 2015

Hi Mike,

Yes I'm in Coastal NC in New Bern.  It's been raining almost every day here
for about 3 weeks.
It rained hard up until yesterday morning when it let off.  Yesterday was
nice and sunny and
I was able to get my yard mowed.  I think it rained during the night last
night but I'm not
sure how much.  Most of the water problems we are having are from
astronomically high tides
and wind.  The blood moon we just had was a good bit closer to earth than
the moon usually
is and that increased the tide height.  Also, when we get an east wind,
primarily North East,
it backs water up into the river here and prevents the creeks and rivers
from flowing out normally.
Some low, flood prone areas are slightly flooded but so far not as bad as I
feared.   We are high
and dry here at our place.

My sister lives N/W of Charleston.   They have a mess there but as far as I
know her house and
neighborhood is fine.

Thanks for asking.

Charlie