[AT] Healthy Eating, was "Just checking"

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:35:32 PST 2015

One of my biggest problems with eating out is finding stuff to eat that
doesn't have more salt tossed on it than a northern ice covered highway...
I was chuckling early this week at a restaurant when the girl brought a
nearby diner what I had to describe as a "wheelbarrow salad". Monster sized
thing piled up in a huge bowl, dripping with what looked like a half a
bucket of dressing, more cheese than 15 cheeseburgers, maybe 3 kinds of
meat... Maybe it was supposed to serve 4.
:-)
Yeah, it had to be healthy, it was called a "salad". In fairness I could
see a little green sticking out.
:-)
I had a good sized fish sandwich with nothing on it. Maybe I should have
ordered the "salad".
:-)

We have had for several years one of those hot air cookers... Big glass
bowl with a blow dryer in the lid... It actually does a really nice job on
anything we have used it on. Sit a whole chicken (OK, a dressed one) on the
grate and let it do its work. Diana uses a little Mrs. Dash but it isn't
really needed. Always moist.
I keep reading about how I should eat a Mediterranean diet... That does
mean pizza doesn't it.
:-)

--

Francis Robinson