[AT] OT Oklahoma Ice storm

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 29 05:53:02 PST 2015

About 5 minutes after I sent this I realized I should have been more clear.
Wind storms, primarily tornadoes, that are a direct hit to buildings are by
far the worst. The pics we see here of the huge mid-westsern tornadoes that
level everything in their path are something I never want to experience. No
way can a few days without power and damage from falling limbs even come
close to comparing. Sorry if I offended anyone. I just lumped all storms
together that permit you to begin immediate repairs or cleanup. I suppose
floods should be lumped in there with direct hits from wind storms as well.

Having said all this, I really should get my generator out and cranked as
winter is upon us.

John Hall