[AT] OT Oklahoma Ice storm

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Nov 29 05:47:39 PST 2015

We set the corrals up in some trees where I once had a trailer house.
The squeeze chute was between 2 small trees and gave us some good shade
in the summer.  Those trees are laying over the chute.  Home depot on
the other side of OKC had the last gas pole saw in town.  I can't afford
to wait until the commercial stores open tomorrow.   They will be out in
an hour.. It is worse this morning as it drizzled all night long at 32deg.

Cecil in OKla