[AT] OT Oklahoma Ice storm

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 29 04:35:20 PST 2015

Sorry to hear you are caught in the ice storm.  We haven't had a bad one
here since I was a boy.  That one put the power out for about a week or so.
We had no generators back then but we had a kerosene stove for heat in
the house and it wasn't so bad.  I can't remember how we cooked if we did.
We didn't have gas appliances.  One of my friends over in the next county
was out of power for nearly a month.

Supposedly that storm is going to stay north and west of us or at least
it will moderate before it gets here.

Charlie