[AT] OT Oklahoma Ice storm

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Nov 28 20:39:09 PST 2015

I am in the far NE corner of Canadian County.  One of the highest points
in the county also.  Canadian & Caddo are the 2 counties the NWS left in
the ice storm warning until noon tomorrow.   Went to the coop this
afternoon and stocked up on cattle cubes.   Fed about 6lbs/head/day the
last 2 days.  Will probably continue for the rest of the week...  Gets
expensive when they can't get to the hay...

Cecil in OKla