[AT] A wish for a great thanksgiving for all...

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Nov 25 22:05:23 PST 2015

I want to wish all of you and your families a great Thanksgiving!  I am
thankful for every day I am on top of the dirt and can still crawl on
one of my old tractors.  I hope you all enjoy the good health required
to pursue our hobbies.
It is difficult to accomplish anything my health problems and the rest
of you are probably in the same boat.
When I see other folks with their handicaps and problems, I thank God
every day I can still take care of my wife and livestock, and have a few
minutes to work on my equipment.

May you all have a blessed holiday season.

Cecil in OKla