[AT] Oliver Tractor for sale in MA

macowboy at comcast.net macowboy at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 08:39:54 PST 2015

Charlie;

I just got a call from the seller and here is the scoop on the tractor; it is an Oliver 70, 6 speed and is currently not running. The carb is off but the owner has a new rebuilt one ready to install. The seller also installed new plug wires, points, condenser, and cap. The bad news is that the shifter is broken. He is going to take it to get repaired if it does not sell. He also has an extra set of rear tires that go with it. He is selling it due to major health problems. The seller wants $1900 as it sits or more when it is functioning again. I think it is high but I don't know Olivers. If any one has any thoughts, let me know.

Jim Thomson
Rehoboth, MA