[AT] Hey Ralph!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 23 07:49:25 PST 2015

The horse people I used to hang around with fed alfalfa
as if it were candy.  They fed primarily coastal Bermuda grass
hay and sweet feed and some alfalfa as a treat.  That was partly
because around here alfalfa is expensive but mostly because they
claimed alfalfa was too strong.  By the time the horse got enough
bulk to be full he had consumed too much nutrients I guess.  They
said too much alfalfa would colic the horses.

Charlie