[AT] How can they farm like that

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:22:47 PST 2015

My machinist is a mechanic on a sand dragster that holds the 2013 1/8 mile
top speed record on sand at Yuma (under 2.4 seconds to 160+ MPH). This year
they seem to be going for more slippage than ever as it's basically a sand
jet for forward thrust.

I guess it kinda depends on what you're trying to do. Acceleration of the
vehicle is one thing. Dragging a load is different. :)

Ken in AZ