[AT] Hey Ralph!

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Nov 22 17:00:55 PST 2015

Yep!  That sounds like horses!!  My 2 run on a 3 acre patch adjoining a
6 acre wheat field that I plant every year so they have something to
graze on in the winter.  I fertilized the 3 acre pasture last week and
now have 3 calves that crawled through the fence to graze on the green
grass that sprouted up....   They have an old 16ft dia 8ft tall oil tank
that I cut a 5 ft panel out of for a door that faces SE.  The old mare
stands in the door most of the summer.  She also stands in the door when
it rains.  The colt ( 5yr old ) stands in the back.... I bought 12 of
those oil tanks when an oil production co. left the area.  They were
16ft dia by 16 ft tall.  We hauled them home on a homemade trailer I
built..  Most of them had an 8 inch concrete floor.  We cut the top
section off and set it down with a Boom truck.  I used the steel from
the lower sections to floor trailers and trucks.   I have 2 tanks for
storage of junk and 3 more to cut open for livestock sheds.  I guess
they are ok, I have not heard any complaints....

Cecil in OKla