[AT] Hey Ralph!

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Nov 22 15:28:29 PST 2015

We can't feed alfalfa grown in OK to horses here, Blister Beetles are a
problem.  It only takes a part of one to kill a horse.   Good friend
bought some alfalfa not far from here a few years ago.  It was supposed
to be sprayed and beetles not a problem.  He lost 3 horses and had a
$500 vet bill for the one he saved.

Cecil in OKla