[AT] How can they farm like that

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Nov 22 12:55:01 PST 2015

Charlie,

It wasn't too long ago that I read an article about the required optimum slippage to get the most HP
to the ground. That was really interesting as that was something that was not discussed on the farm
that I recall.  I suspect pullers use that to the maximum.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

If we can employ guards with guns to protect money, we can and should employ guards with guns to
protect people. Bernard Goldberg.