[AT] Hey Ralph!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 21 05:42:46 PST 2015

I remember when we used to burn off some of our fields, mostly
land laid out in the "soil bank" program.   We would disc it up
right after burning and sometimes with it still burning.   It was a
dirty, sooty business.   I can remember driving daddy's D-10 Allis
through patches of joint grass that were on fire.  The fire was low,
only a few inches but I can remember thinking, "I sure hope this
thing isn't leaking any gas".

Charlie