[AT] Home built tractors.

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 05:27:54 PST 2015

I'm thinking the one with the Mercedes emblem is pushing the "homebuilt"
definition.  I think that's basically just a Unimog with no sheetmetal.

How about climbing out of that muddy ditch?  That one strikes me as a great
recipe for a backflip.

And if you want good old boys and rednecks, look no further than those
eastern European countries!

SO