[AT] Hey Ralph!

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 19 17:44:38 PST 2015

Hate to hear you have a crop in the field. We got another 2 inches of rain
today. A lot of people, myself included, were trying to drill wheat in
already muddy ground. I got done last night, lots have not and may not get
it planted at all, it will take a good 10 days for this to dry up. Today it
was incredibly warm because the humidity was so high. We actually had so
much fog this afternoon you had trouble seeing in places on the drive
home--and it wasn't even dark yet! The cold weather is headed our way this
weekend, and wouldn't you know it there is a chance of "showers"--hope it
doesn't turn to ice! I have some fertilizer to spread when I can, then it
will be off to the shop to see what mischief I can create!

John