[AT] friendly reminder

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 18 18:28:21 PST 2015

For some it is already here, for the rest its time to check anti-freeze. I haven’t made my rounds yet, as far as I know I haven’t had radiator issues with anything this year so everything should have enough in it. But then again the older I get, the more easy it is to forget something.  I hooked my drill up last week and noticed I put it away muddy last year, very odd for me. Imagine my surprise when I opened the seed hopper and found about 2 bushels of seed in there. Thank goodness it was treated seed, the mice and bugs didn’t seem to like it. That’s the first time I can ever remember forgetting to vacuum out the seed hopper!

John Hall