[AT] Compact tractors

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Nov 17 20:37:41 PST 2015

   As I mentioned earlier, I have a 40 hp Mahindra and love it. I work it
   hard, it's no garage princess; bought it in June and already have 100
   hrs on it. Used it to move 80 tons of crushed asphalt and it did it
   without complaint. Time will tell if it will be a good tractor in the
   long run, but so far, so good. When i was looking at tractors, I drove
   them all, I liked the way my my Mahindra handled. I have the power
   shuttle which means I can go from forward to reverse in the same gear
   without clutching, makes it nice for loader work. It also outweighed
   the competition by several hundred pounds, everything is real beefy. No
   interest just an opinion from a owner.

   Mike M